What we can do for you.
At the interface of primary and secondary markets, we offer our clients extensive expertise in the buying and selling of art. While maintaining the utmost discretion, we draw on our network of international art experts and offer you professional advice, particularly with regard to the following topics:
We are happy to advise you on:
- The formation of an individual collection concept for your private or corporate collection
- The targeted expansion of your existing collection
- The identification of a long-term investment in art
- The evaluation of works of art before or after cases of inheritance
- Questions about the preservation, framing or insurance of your art works
- The best possible sale of your works at home and abroad
- The verification of authenticity and appreciation of your artwork
- The research of the art work's origins
Would you like to sell a work of art?
We are always interested in buying or selling first-class works on a commissioned basis. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or by telephone at +49 (0)211/ 32 65 66. We would be happy to arrange an appointment for a personal conversation at your convenience.